Every garden and landscape is comprised of unique design elements to maintain and enhance its beauty and function. Owners of landscaped properties and gardens in Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie, Collingwood, Wasaga Beach and Muskoka and their surrounding areas rely on Gardens of Prestige to fulfill many of their gardens, pool and landscape construction services, incorporating multiple design elements.
Inspiring Design Elements
You too can have a garden and landscaped property to envy just like our more than 500 satisfied clients. Consider incorporating any or all of the following garden design elements for your Gardens of Prestige project:
- Plants, Trees, Grasses and other Soft Materials: The soft materials in the garden provide colour, movement, drama or serenity, variety, seasonal changes and so on. From perennial borders to zeroscapes or xeriscapes and golf greens, Gardens of Prestige has the expert horticulturalists and experienced gardeners you want.
- Water: Water can bring movement and sound to your garden as well as attracting and supporting wildlife or can be recreational. We have designed and built aquascapes ranging from waterfalls and ponds to swimming pools and hottubs. On the maintenance side of the garden, an irrigation system meets the water requirements of the landscape and you don’t have to stand out with a hose!
- Wood: Functionality and aesthetic appeal can be created with the construction of a multi-level deck or post and beam structure. Other Gardens of Prestige possibilities include privacy screens, sheds and pool houses, gazebos, trellises, and children’s play areas.
- Stone and Hard Materials: The use of natural stone in your landscape design for elements such as retaining walls, flagstone walks and rock gardens provides a natural product which is very adaptable and useful, while adding elegance and beauty to your garden. With the variety of styles and colors of hard material products such as lock stone, it is a stylish and affordable alternative to natural stone products and installations.
- Health and Safety: In the design and construction of all elements of your garden landscape project, Gardens of Prestige keeps health and safety of its own and your family foremost in execution. From construction methodology to safe plant selection, from stability and level of stairs to protection elements in playgrounds, Gardens of Prestige meets the optimum standards.
- Light and Heat: The establishment of night lighting and heating options in your garden provides you with the practicality of increasing your time spent in your garden as well as adding another creative dimension to your outdoor space. Our landscape design team also assess and enhance the natural and changing light in your garden through careful planning. A well-chosen plant, for instance, can brighten the darkest corner. Heat in various forms augments sociability.